At Mojo Logo we will make sure that you are dilighted with your order. So, our terms are very straight forward, we deal with our customers the way we would like to be dealt with, however, if for any reason you're not happy we will correct it!
Let us know within 14 days of receiving your order that you have an issue and we will then do everything we can to put it right quickly.
Our Website Services
1. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are of an age to understand our terms and conditions of sale.
2. All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP). We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current, we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfil your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
3. Unless with prior agreement payment is to be made in full at the time of placing the order. Account terms of 30 days are available for business placing regular orders of over £1000 throughout the year. All first orders are to be paid in full when ordering and accounts may be set up thereafter at our discresion and following necessary credit reference checks.
4. We strive to ensure that our products are photographed and described as accurately as possible on our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
5. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
6. Our products are for sale to UK customers. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the purchasing of products through our online website and any data entered is your own or you have the permission of the card holder to enter and complete a transaction using their details on their behalf.
7. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
8. Packaging and postage is charged depending upon order value and destination courier costs.
9. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name and address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
10. We undertake to accept or reject your order within seven days. If we have not responded to you within seven days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase, however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that payment(s) have been declined or there is a product unavailability.
11. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Orders nowmally take 3-7 days, we will notify you of the approximate delivery date at the time of order confirmation. Title of the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
12. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods and you have received them.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
13. Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
Product Returns & Refunds
14. We offer a full refund on items if returned within 14 days of delivery, providing the item has not been worn and is in the original packaging. This does not include items that have been personalised in any way. We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product you must notify us; you can email us and we will deal with your return asap. You will be responsible for the return postage charges. Items returned to us for a refund or exchange that are deemed to have been worn to excess will be returned to you in the condition we receive it. Products subject to high levels of individual wear therefore, unless faulty at the time of delivery are excluded from refunds or exchange after use, unless deemed to be faulty by the manufacturers.
14a) Items returned to us due to incomplete / unkown / inaccessible addresses will be shipped again once the correct / alternative address is established. An administration charge of £2.99 for small parcels and £10.99 for larger orders will be payable before an order is packaged and shipped again.
15. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase.
16. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
17. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
18. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
19. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
20. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
21. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
22. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
23. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
24. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
25. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
26. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
27. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
28. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
29. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
30. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
31. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
32. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
33. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
34. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
35. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
36. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
37. Mojo Logo is a trading name of WDN Group and is totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site, visitors and above all customers. Our employees fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy and we will not disclose information about our customers to third parties without previously being given their permission. All personal information is protected under the Data Protection Act of 1998.